Easy to upgrade from CRM2011 CRM2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Help,

When I intend to upgrade from CRM2011 CRM2013, in accordance with the CRM upgrade documentation, upgrade the server can be achieved, but there are many organizational functions can not be achieved after upgrade...

So  , is there any way to easily upgrade?

Thursday, May 8, 2014 12:28 PM

All replies

• I'm not following.  Are you saying that you have issues with 3rd party integration or custom code not working properly after upgrading to CRM 2013?  If so, you will need to contact the vendor or whoever provided the custom code and have it updated or refactored so it is compatible with CRM 2013.

You can also test the upgrade in a separate environment first to see easily the upgrade will happen.  You will also want to backup and restore the organization database to this test upgrade environment as well.  This gives you a good indicator of how long the upgrade will take as long as the hardware and setup is similar.

Jason Peterson

Thursday, May 8, 2014 1:32 PM
  • Thank you

It will be a little troublesome, because developers have left, unable to implement change
    How can I find the code is not supported and change .

Friday, May 9, 2014 5:06 AM
  • Hi,

You can utilize Legacy Feature check and Code validation tool which will help you to identify which code is not supported

Our Website | Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Friday, May 9, 2014 5:58 AM