none
Bluetooth and Audio With Update 1703 RRS feed

• Question

• HP Envy 20 TouchSmart  Product Number 20-d113w. Windows 10 has always worked and never been a problem until update 1703. Now Bluetooth, audio, and Hp Printer have problems. Bluetooth doesn't work at all. Assuming a driver problem. It will not let a device be added. It says it's on but not connected. Cortana has to be updated all the time, Hp Envy 5660 printer won't stay connected. I can deal with those two problems and able to get them back working through device manager, however, Bluetooth is a different problem. Microsoft obviously doesn't know how to fix it. They did a clean installation and each tech guaranteed me this would fix it. Then one tech said we needed to go back to windows 1607 another clean installation and went right back to 1703. On the last day with Microsoft, the tech said  I needed to call HP and go back to factory settings because my computer wasn't set up for windows 10. I called HP and it can have Windows 10 and I have had 10 since it came out that there wasn't a need to factory reset just wait it out until next update. I really need Bluetooth working any suggestions on how to get a  different driver, adapter or something to get it working. Everything under device manager for Bluetooth is  Mediatek Bluetooth Adapter - Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator and Microsoft LE Enumerator and sometimes Ralink shows up. What could be causing the settings to disappear with audio and printer?
    • Edited by HELP1703 Tuesday, July 18, 2017 2:22 PM Grammar Check
    Tuesday, July 18, 2017 2:04 PM