YAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO........!!!!!!!!! Windows Mobile Phone now in my hand. :) RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

Finally got my windows phone

Thanks to all the members of student rockstar team and special thanks to Abhinav Sir.... 

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 11:46 AM

All replies

• congrats man.............

if posssible..........can u send me this programs....

*game magic puzz
                         *voice commander
                         *mp3player
                         *3D menu....

accidentally i lost these......i also wasnt able to register in DOPODASIA site............

so please send it to my mail id anand99_10@yahoo.com
    Wednesday, September 19, 2007 11:57 AM
  • Finally the arrangements for the windows phone has been made and you guys have received the windows phone Smile We know its too late, but its realyl great for you guys to have the windows phone Wink hehe i even stopped using he xbox360 Smile
    Its costing me more to play more games and also to save games on the xbox360 i have to purchase an xbox360 hdd that costs about 5,600 Rs, hahaha just to savea game, that huge amount..............

XBOX360 is the worst gift that MS is giving its of no use unless you spend double amount than its price to make it useful and play and enjoy on it. they should mention which model of the xbox this time they are giving.

Windows phone winners are really lucky Wink better gift they have . hehe

This time I suggest everyone NOT TO TAKE THE XBOX360 , and select the gift hamper, cause of many reasons Smile
    Wednesday, September 19, 2007 1:38 PM
  • Harshil one thing you can try to do is take part in Imagine cup in the Game designing compedition Specially Games for XBox you will definately have less compeditors in that field especially from India.
    Wednesday, September 19, 2007 3:25 PM
  • ya congrats to every1 who won the last time.... your yaahoooo made me thing its sumthing to do wuth yahoo..

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 3:50 PM
  • Congrats to all of u.

@Harshil

What bout your 2nd XBOX??
    Wednesday, September 19, 2007 6:29 PM
  • Hey Harshil .... please start a thread regarding your experiences after being a Student Rockstar ...
    Wednesday, September 19, 2007 7:24 PM
  • @Varun, congrats.

Enjoy the phone, you earned it.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 8:38 PM
  • What model mobile u got man ?
    Thursday, September 20, 2007 5:24 AM