Problems with Microsoft Money 2005 UK Stock Prices RRS feed

• Question

• I have recently started using Microsoft Money 2005 UK, after MS 2004 stopped working with one of my files.

I notice that stock prices are still updating online on this version but, unfortunately, they don't always update accurately. I find, for example, that prices updated by Microsoft Money on a Saturday morning are different from prices shown on FT.com - Any idea why this is?.

I have also tried to stop prices being updated every 30 minutes by deselecting this option on the Portfolio, as well as on the Settings, but prices continue to be updated regularly. Is it not possible to stop MSM 2005 downloading prices automatically?

Finally, there are some funds and/or stock which I need to update manually, as the symbols do not seem to work. On my previous version of MSM, I used to be able to do this fairly quickly by using keyboard shortcuts for this option, however, on MSM 2005 I have only been able to access this option with the mouse (by selecting each Stock/Fund on the Portfolio>Update Prices>Update Prices Manually). Are there no keyboard shortcuts for this on MSM 2005?.

I wonder if someone could help. Thanks. 

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 8:07 AM

All replies