So, I can renew my subscription at the end of March, 2009 and it will be fully supported until March, 2010? RRS feed

• Question

• If I understand the situation correctly, I can allow my subscription to renew on March 25, 2009 and it will be fully supported until March 2010?  Also, the software will continue to be fully functional (backup, etc.) until 2010?  What happens when Morro (sp?) becomes available in late 2009?  Do I just switch to that when my subscription expires in March, 2010?  I guess that I will need to uninstall OneCare from my 3 computers at that time?  Thank you! 
    Saturday, February 14, 2009 4:20 AM

Answers

• Hello  NJSteve55, if you renew in March One Care will be fully supported and all current features will be fully functional through the expiration date in March 2010. When your renewal expires in 2010 you will have to uninstall One Care before you can install Morro or any other antivirus application.
    Jim
    Saturday, February 14, 2009 4:35 AM

All replies

• Hello  NJSteve55, if you renew in March One Care will be fully supported and all current features will be fully functional through the expiration date in March 2010. When your renewal expires in 2010 you will have to uninstall One Care before you can install Morro or any other antivirus application.
    Jim
    Saturday, February 14, 2009 4:35 AM
  • Jim,

Thanks again for the thorough and quick response to my subscription questions concerning OneCare.  Much appreciated!

Steve (NJSteve55)
    Saturday, February 14, 2009 3:43 PM