onecare purchase RRS feed

• Question

• I wish to purchase a subscription for onecare virus protection as my 90 day trial is almost over and I am really happy with this software. Problem is that when I try to input my creditcard information the only country options are within the USA and I am actually in Barbados, Caribbean and I cant seem to get around this no matter what I try - any suggestions? 
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009 6:50 PM

Answers

• OneCare is not available in Barbados.
    And, sadly, it is actually at end of life, no longer being offered for sale at retail and ending online sale later this year. See the announcements at the top of the forum for details.

In which countries and languages is Windows Live OneCare available?

The Windows Live OneCare subscription service is available in the following countries and languages: Australia (English), Austria (German), Belgium (Dutch, French), Brazil (Portuguese), Canada (English, French), France (French), Germany (German), Hong Kong (English), Ireland (English), India (English), Italy (Italian), Japan (Japanese), Mexico (Spanish), Netherlands (Dutch), New Zealand (English), Singapore (English), Spain (Spanish), Switzerland (French, German), United Kingdom (English), United States (English, Spanish).

Pasted from <http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-us/faq.htm>

-steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009 6:53 PM