"Where is the forum for..." RRS feed

• Question

• There used to be a forum called that. 

I would like to know where I can post an issue regarding a complaint I have about a Moderator.  The moderator in question is messing up the threads, by marking arbitrary posts as answers.

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer".
    • Moved by Mike Kinsman Friday, July 29, 2011 2:34 PM (From:TechNet Website Feedback)
    Friday, July 29, 2011 8:13 AM

Answers

All replies

• Sorry to hear about the Moderator Bigteddy.  That forum appears to still exist to me.  Moving this post there.

Thanks,

Mike 

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!
    Friday, July 29, 2011 2:33 PM
  • Looks like a good post for the "forum feedback" forum at http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/suggest/threads.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    • Marked as answer by Bigteddy Friday, July 29, 2011 10:19 PM
    Friday, July 29, 2011 9:43 PM
  • Thanks, Sheng Jiang, that's exactly the place I was looking for in the first place.  I see I'm not the first to be unhappy with a Moderator.
    If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Helpful" vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer".
    Friday, July 29, 2011 10:19 PM