none
List Box Combo box set newindex and using listindex - how to use this in Visual Studio

Question

• '        ListDishType.AddItem (rec.Fields(1).Value)
    '        ListDishType.ItemData(ListDishType.NewIndex) = rec.Fields(2).Value

This code was perfectly file when working with Visual Basic 6.0

How to use this specfic similar code in Visual Studio Visual Basic there are no methods to set and use

Please help

Saturday, May 23, 2015 1:13 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Rahool Moray,

I'm afraid that it is not the VS IDE issue, it would be related to the specific desktop development issue, just to make this issue clearly, which kind of app did you create, the winForm app or others? Please let me know more information about it, I will help you find a more appropriate forum.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, May 25, 2015 10:30 AM
  • Hello,

if this is a generic Visual Basic.Net question, you could ask in the Visual Basic .Net Language forum on MSDN.

If this is a forms based question, you can try posting to one of the following forums:

Windows Forms General
    Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
    ASP.Net forums

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, June 01, 2015 2:36 PM