Fix-It 50154 Installation Problem RRS feed

• Question

• Fix-It 50154 can't install to windows xp Home Edition i did safe mode already and said The Administrator has set policies to prevent this installation. i need to install it because i can't even repair, remove or uninstall my microsoft office 2007 Enterprise please help me to fix this thanks i need only to install that software to fix my problem in microsoft office. sorry about that my son deleted the files in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office.

and when im repairing or uninstalling the Microsotf Office 2007 message pop up uninstallation did not successfully completed i was trying keep trying and same message thats why i need help no i can't do this alone thanks.

i hope this problem can fix thanks

im using Lenovo S10-2

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 1:21 AM

All replies

• Dear Customer,

Thanks for your posted, could you please tell me, which error code or error message you have encountered?  

Please Mark as Answered If this is helpful Or Un-Mark as Answered if it is not helpful.

Best Regards,
    Yan Jun

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 3:13 AM
  • Failed to connect to server. Error: 0x80070422

that error Microsoft office Enterprise 2007 encountered an error during setup.

my son deleted files on program files and he did uninstall too but he can't he told me the windows updating

Security Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2288953) failed to update and now i cant repair uninstall or even remove. i can't install Fix-It 50154 too computer pop up message The Administrator has set policies to prevent this installation (safe mode)

and In normal windows said. the windows installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running windows in safe mode. or if the windows installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 9:13 AM
  •    Thanks for your feedback. To run and install 'Fix-it-50154', I thinks your account need mapping a group Administrators first. Please verify which groups were your account mapping. Please go to control panel-> user accounts verify it.  If not you can do so using the following steps:

1. Right-click My Computer on your Desktop and click Manage.

2. When the Computer Management window opens, expand Local Users And Groups in the left pane. (You may need to expand System Tools if you don’t see Local Users And Groups.)

3. Select Groups and double-click Administrators in the right pane.

4. Click the Add button

5. In the Select Users dialog box, enter a user account name.

6. Click OK.

The user account you just added to the Administrators group will now be able to perform related applications on the computer.Thanks. 

Hope this will helps! 

Please Mark as Answered If this is helpful Or Un-Mark as Answered if it is not helpful.

Best Regards,
    Yan Jun

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 10:02 AM