CRM 4.0 and IE8 issue RRS feed

• Question

• I use IE8 to open SRM 4.0 page, on top of menu there is a "Go To" menu item, I click on it and it displays second level menu items.

At this point, if I move mouse from up to down through these menu items in order to click some items, the broswer always opens third level menu items under the first item "Workplace" (once mouse hovers over "Workplace", browser opens items under it regardless I click on it or not). It is very anonying...

Any clue is there something wrong with CRM 4.0 to work with IE8?

Thanks
    Hardy
    Welcome to help me with my open source project at http://code.google.com/p/batch-image-watermark-processor/
    Monday, February 1, 2010 4:54 PM

Answers

• Hello, I use CRM 4.0 with IE8 as well and the Go To menu functions as expected: as I move my mouse cursor through the second level menu options, the third level menu options pop out on the right hand side of the menu.

Perhaps there is something strange about your computer's settings that is causing this problem, but the Go To menu definitely works with IE8.

Neil
    • Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Monday, February 1, 2010 5:43 PM
    Monday, February 1, 2010 5:31 PM

All replies

• Hello, I use CRM 4.0 with IE8 as well and the Go To menu functions as expected: as I move my mouse cursor through the second level menu options, the third level menu options pop out on the right hand side of the menu.

Perhaps there is something strange about your computer's settings that is causing this problem, but the Go To menu definitely works with IE8.

Neil
    • Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Monday, February 1, 2010 5:43 PM
    Monday, February 1, 2010 5:31 PM
  • It would be very weird that my IE8 is screwed, it works for almost all other web sites., plus almost most pages inside CRM 4.0.
    Welcome to help me with my open source project at http://code.google.com/p/batch-image-watermark-processor/
    Monday, February 1, 2010 6:50 PM