Adding my own publications to the Microsoft Academic Search RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

I was wondering if there is a way to add my own publications to the Microsoft Academic Search? I am a newbie, and have recently started writing publications and applying for postdoc funding, so anything to help my publications to improve the visibility of my publications would be helpful at this stage.

Thanks for you help in advance.

Sunday, September 11, 2011 11:42 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for your information. You could use our User Input feature http://academic.research.microsoft.com/UserInput. There are two ways to add your publications: add PDF and add Bibtex (if your publications are many). We appreciate your continuous support and feedback.

Best,
    Academic Search Feedback Team

• Marked as answer by zyhmina Wednesday, September 14, 2011 2:43 AM
    Wednesday, September 14, 2011 2:43 AM
  • Hello Bhanu,

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search! Please note that changes made to an author profile, including adding publications, must be processed before the changes appear on the live site. The newly added publications should be appearing on your author profile soon.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Monday, May 20, 2013 4:41 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for your information. You could use our User Input feature http://academic.research.microsoft.com/UserInput. There are two ways to add your publications: add PDF and add Bibtex (if your publications are many). We appreciate your continuous support and feedback.

Best,
    Academic Search Feedback Team

• Marked as answer by zyhmina Wednesday, September 14, 2011 2:43 AM
    Wednesday, September 14, 2011 2:43 AM
  • Hi,

I have tried adding using BibTex file.

It says " 27 publications added successfully".

But, I cannot see it when I go back to my page.

You can see my page: Pinnamaneni Bhanu Prasad

Best regards

Bhanu

Sunday, May 19, 2013 3:50 AM
  • Hello Bhanu,

Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Academic Search! Please note that changes made to an author profile, including adding publications, must be processed before the changes appear on the live site. The newly added publications should be appearing on your author profile soon.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Monday, May 20, 2013 4:41 PM
  • Hello,

My personal experience, It is not worth spending time to add publications. They will never appear. I have added several days back and nothing comes out. Also, no time frame, no further information of what is happening. I personally feel that it is better to wait until MS comes out with a usable site.

best regards

Saturday, May 25, 2013 2:56 PM
  • Hi there,

I have a big problem in Adding publications. I followed the following instruction to add a paper to my profile:

1. Sign in to Microsoft Academic Search.
    2. Find and click the author profile you would like to add a publication to.
    3. On the author profile page, click Edit on the upper right of the page.
    4. On the left side of the page, click Add publications.
    5. On the Add publication page, I use the text boxes to enter information.
    BUT
    • I can not enter my name as the author in the text Box manually. means that the my name could not be found in the list of authors. 
    Please kindly help me!
    best regards
    Thursday, June 12, 2014 8:59 AM
  • Hi, Where do I find my Microsoft academic ID?

I am able to find all my publications in my profile but unable to find my Microsoft Academic ID.

Please help me

Sunday, July 12, 2020 7:40 AM