Dashboard errors RRS feed

• Question

• My computer is connected to the server, I have launched the dashboard, when I view the computers on the network, nothing is available. I was successful when I first built the server last weekend, has been down for the past 7 days, need to configure remote access, not a big deal. But now I can't 'see' any computers connected.
    Sunday, June 27, 2010 3:12 AM

Answers

• My computer is connected to the server, I have launched the dashboard, when I view the computers on the network, nothing is available. I was successful when I first built the server last weekend, has been down for the past 7 days, need to configure remote access, not a big deal. But now I can't 'see' any computers connected.
    You should file a bug report on Connect.
    Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:15 PM

All replies

You should file a bug report on Connect.
    Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:15 PM
  • there is an issue with passwords, if you click on the user / machine name under the user folder of the administration consle, right click on the user name, unselect ...must change password and make sure password never expires is selected and apply that should fix it

mark

e-revelation.net
    Friday, July 9, 2010 9:25 AM