none
MEDIA PLAYER FROM ____ RRS feed

• Question

• IVE GOT AN ACER ASPIRE5732Z COMPUTER AND ADMIT IM A BEGINNER ON COMPUTERS BUT IVE HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS MY MEDIA CENTRE SEEMS TO BE HALF A PROGRAMME IT SEEMS TO BE JUST VA TEXT LICENSE AND I DONT KNOW WHETHER ITS THERE OR HOW TO DOWNLOAD IT MY MEDIA PLAYER AND EVERYTHING I DOWN LOAD SEEMS TO BE CORRUPTED ACCORDIND TO THE TROUBLESHOOTER AND EVEN AFTER REPAIR SEEMS TO REVERT BACK I GET ERRORS ALL THE TIME WHICH I SUPPOSE I WILL AND GETTING HOLD OF MICROSOFT IS VERY DIFFICULT .I THINK THE PROBLEM ITSELF SEEMS TO ME TO BE RELATED TO BEING ON HOME PREMIUM BECAUSE EVERYTHING I DOWNLOAD SEEMS TO BE INCOMPATABLE AND IVE CHECKED IT IN THE CAPABILITY CENTRE AND THE WINDOWS IS GENUINE.MY COMPUTER SEEMS TO ME TO BE STRANGE BECAUSE IT HAS TWO INTERNET EXPLORERS AN 86 BIT AND A 32 BIT ONE AND TWO OF EVERYTHING I GO WITH THE 86 BIT EXPLORER AND BEEN TOLD IT IS A 64 AND 32 BIT COMPUTER SO I DONT KNOW WHAT 86 BIT IS BECAUSE THERE ISNT MUCH 86 BIT DOWNLOADS SO IM WONDERING WHICH BLOODY BIT I AM IN FACT ITS VERY CONFUSING BECAUSE IF ITS 64 BIT WHY HAVENT I GOT A 64 BIT EXPLORER WHY HAVE I GOT TWO IN THE FIRST PLACE?HAS ANYONE ELSE GOT THIS PROBLEM .I DONT KNOW WHICH MEDIA PLAYER I HAVE GOT AND HOW TO FIND OUT .CAN ANYONE PLEASE MAKE SENSE OF THIS COZ ITS BEYOND ME .AND HOW DO I GET MY MEDIA CENTRE SORTED AND MEDIA PLAYER
    phil alderson
    • Moved by Xinyan Ma 马欣妍 Wednesday, April 20, 2011 3:02 AM forum cleanup (From:MSDN, TechNet, and Expression Profile and Recognition System Discussions)
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 10:48 PM