none
Prob in Registrations ! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Friends

I have got some problems in registering with MS APP. It says the new batch 05-06 wil be open soon. Then how come some ppl tel that they had already registered in it?

Also some points are allotted for MS APP registration too.. Some one help me out in this..

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 6:17 AM

Answers

• I found that many ppl have got the same prob. So lets wait and c. I ve mailed the admin reg this.
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 9:32 AM
  • Come on ppl..

Guess u all are thinking from the Rank point of view.. I ve got only 517 and I can do nothing to improve my rank..

Moreover I posted the question early and I received no response. So mailed the administrator reg this.

Isn't it strange that u ppl  dont reply to queries but only find faults with others?

Disgusting aleemu and anand !

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 12:21 PM

All replies

• I found that many ppl have got the same prob. So lets wait and c. I ve mailed the admin reg this.
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 9:32 AM
  • u r questioning and answereing urself !!!
    how strange?

there is no prob in getting registered in MS APP
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 11:34 AM
  • just leave aleemu. each and every one trying to get points. venkat also
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 12:14 PM
  • Come on ppl..

Guess u all are thinking from the Rank point of view.. I ve got only 517 and I can do nothing to improve my rank..

Moreover I posted the question early and I received no response. So mailed the administrator reg this.

Isn't it strange that u ppl  dont reply to queries but only find faults with others?

Disgusting aleemu and anand !

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 12:21 PM
  • well cool venkat...
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 12:24 PM
  • k cool venkat.

some times i also doing like that
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 12:27 PM