Microsoft Word not genuine message.It is.Went through process that shows it is genuine.How can I get MS to recognize. RRS feed

• Question

• Have Windows Vista Home Premium.  Receiving message MS Word  is "not genuine."  It is.  Saw another forum that showed how to check for "genuine" and it shows as "genuine."

How can I get MS to correct this?  I need to use Word to work on legal docs.   Please advise.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 2:39 AM

Answers

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool

Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post, along with your question. 

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, December 28, 2010 11:09 PM
    Wednesday, December 22, 2010 3:34 AM

All replies

• To help us analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool

Once you run the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button and paste the report into your post, along with your question. 

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, December 28, 2010 11:09 PM
    Wednesday, December 22, 2010 3:34 AM
  • No reply from the Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Tuesday, December 28, 2010 11:09 PM