Updated Intel Matrix Storage Console and Vista want reactivation RRS feed

• Question

•  

I just installed a new driver for the intel Matrix Storage console and the "3 Days to activate Windows" pops up. If you try to activate windows over the internet it says this key is already in use. Really? No kidding I used to ACTIVATE IT ALREADY. so the only option is ANOTHER CALL to INDIA! I've got to tell you this is UNACCEPTABLE. I own a number of retail versions of Vista on a number of Machines I I'm really getting fed up with this treatment. When will this issue be corrected?
    Thursday, November 29, 2007 12:55 AM

Answers

• You can get started with phone activation by typing "slui.exe 4"
    (w/o the quotes) in the Start Search box in the Start Menu and pressing
    Enter.
    The phone activation process takes about 6 minutes

• Marked as answer by JeniferA Friday, September 12, 2008 4:09 PM
    Thursday, November 29, 2007 3:17 AM

All replies

• You can get started with phone activation by typing "slui.exe 4"
    (w/o the quotes) in the Start Search box in the Start Menu and pressing
    Enter.
    The phone activation process takes about 6 minutes

• Marked as answer by JeniferA Friday, September 12, 2008 4:09 PM
    Thursday, November 29, 2007 3:17 AM
  • You Missed the point, I should not have had to Activate, no hardware change was done. The REactivation concept is broken,or should I say Missing I activated already if Microsoft wants me to REactivate give me another option. Change the dialog. "Seems as if this key has been used for Activation, have you done a hardware change? If so click here"Then give me an option to get it corrected VIA the INTERNET. I don't want to have to talk to someone about what I may or not have done to MY computer. Besides this was a SOFTWARE change, a Driver that was updated. Should not have happened. This is not the first time I have had this issue.

Thursday, November 29, 2007 8:10 PM