none
New to Certification RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

i am new to microsoft certification and also have no good skills in ado.net, asp.net. i have don a little  work in asp.net and vb.net. basicaly i m a php

programer(low level). so i want to become a microsoft certified developer in web developing site. now which certificate or exam will be good for me and please give me information that how i can get these certificate in islamabad(pakistan). regards

Friday, February 10, 2012 7:37 AM

Answers

• The exams listed below relate to web development however you're going about things the wrong way.  Certifications exist to test your knowledge of a technology, not to train you. 

You will need around 2yrs of hands-on-experience (by hands on I mean working with the product daily in a work environment, not studying) to pass some of these exams.

MCTS prerequisite: TS: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 - Exam 70-515

MCTS prerequisite: TS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 - Exam 70-513

MCTS prerequisite: TS: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 - Exam 70-516

MCPD requirement: PRO: Designing and Developing Web Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4 - Exam 70-519

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker

• Proposed as answer by Horizon_NetEditor Friday, February 10, 2012 1:11 PM
    • Marked as answer by Hassan zeb Saturday, February 11, 2012 3:45 AM
    Friday, February 10, 2012 7:54 AM

All replies