How can I change my account or ID????????? RRS feed

  • Question

  • I want to change my ID of gmmoren to aaamoren... so that it is under my husband ID and not my ID. How can I do that and soon because I don't even use MSN or hotmail. He does and he would like it be under his account or ID. so tell me how can we do that?????

    Wednesday, February 6, 2008 3:14 AM


  • If you mean that you would like to move your existing OneCare account to a new LiveID, under your husband's instead of yours, that is not possible. Wait until the current subscription is close to expiring and cancel it by contacting support - if you used a credit card to purchase originally, it will auto-renew. Create a new subscription by uninstalling and reinstalling OneCare, using your husband's LiveID to activate with a key or credit card.

    You can confirm my response by contacting support - 

    How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2


    Thursday, February 7, 2008 12:39 AM