Love Live Mesh Mobile! RRS feed

• General discussion

• It works great with my Verizon XV6800.  Downloaded it last night.  Thanks Live Mesh team!  I am looking forward to more updates (PC and mobile clients).   Also I hope I can one day add my Live mesh folder to Zune.   So I can just take pictures, sync it directly to Zune when at home via PC (and hopfully remote one day too).  It was cool though I took a picture, synced it (had it on auto), then got my PSP and downloaded the pic.  Then uploaded another pic from PSP and downloaded it to my phone.

Oh yeah I would love to see what everyone is doing with Live Mesh in general.  Sort of get some cool ideas generated.  Right now its great with pictures. Actually I might have to buy a digital photo frame one day when it works with Live Mesh. That will be fun. 

edit:  You can add a mesh folder to Zune.  First you have to sync with the folder to the computer with Zune, then add that folder to the Zune software.  Awesome.
    • Edited by segadc Sunday, November 2, 2008 5:51 AM
    Friday, October 31, 2008 2:06 PM

All replies

• woot! Rad stuff Mesh team! I second the thought on the digital photo frame. It's going to be just like the tech preview video! When it all comes together my girlfriend will just have to to look at the nightstand to see what kind of mischif I'm up to with the guys those late nights O:)
    Businesschild
    Saturday, November 1, 2008 11:19 PM
  • Where do you get this Live Mesh Mobile Client from? Is it posted anywhere on the web? I assume that for now it is only in Windows Mobile flavor, right? Any plans for a Symbian version?
    Sunday, November 2, 2008 8:24 AM
  • Excellent excellent job. This is an awesome application. I am a college student and have a Verizon Moto q9c, i already use this app to access papers, syllabyss etc but this mobile app will make it even better. if it is integrated into the rest of the live services(hotmail, picture gallery, etc) it will be a huge convenience. Are there any plans to pay for this service in the future?
    Sunday, November 2, 2008 4:22 PM
  • Thank you for using Live Mesh and for your generous comments.

Please see the instructions on the Live Mesh blog (http://blogs.msdn.com/livemesh/archive/2008/10/30/update-on-installation-of-live-mesh-for-mobile-fixed.aspx) to access the WM6 client for Live Mesh.

From any web-enabled phone, you can access your mesh by pointing your browser to http://m.mesh.com.
    Tuesday, November 4, 2008 12:32 AM