don't work Live Server RRS feed

• Question

• I'm frontend developer

Initially  Live Server worked well, but one day he stopped working.

I rebooted the computer, reinstalled the plugin, but this did not bring success.

help me please.

Wednesday, April 1, 2020 9:14 AM

All replies

• Hi BOBIB,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

According to your description, I find a similar issue here. Please check if your project is in the correct folder for vs code.

And since Live Server is 3rd party extension for vs code, you can redirect to GitHub repository to report this issue, then related community members will provide dedicated support for you.

Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, April 2, 2020 2:12 AM
  • hi!
    Thank you very much !!!!
    • Edited by BOBIB Thursday, April 2, 2020 10:18 AM
    Thursday, April 2, 2020 10:12 AM
  • Hi BOBIB,

It's my pleasure. If you have further issues about vs debugger in the future, please feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, April 3, 2020 9:59 AM