P2P problems - solved? RRS feed

• Question

• I love Live Mesh and it is working well for me, except that it does not effectively manage P2P yet.  P2P seems incredibly slow (as though it is loading all files to the Live Desktop even though this has been de-selected) and crashes if I attempt a folder with many files.  The latest update at the end of July does not seem to have resolved matters for me.   However, I have solved the problem - by using Windows Live Folder Share for P2P instead!  This works as advertised and works quickly. 

Surely there must be a way of incorporating Live Folder Share functionality into Live Mesh for P2P?

Am I missing something?
    Friday, August 15, 2008 2:12 PM

Answers

• There are numerous posts on the P2P issues that are currently being faced with the current version of Live Mesh. I am sure that the developers are looking to resolve all of them and make the P2P sync feature be all that it can be. :-) I suggest filing a bug for your specific crashing issue on Connect or adding your validation of a bug filed by someone else already - How to Submit Bugs and Live Mesh Logs
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare Forum Moderator
    Friday, August 15, 2008 4:37 PM