How to remove a pc from my One Care circle? RRS feed

• Question

• I just need to know how to remove a pc from my one care circle, i try to do it i did everything the instruccions say but it doesn't works please help me.
    This is the message apears
    "An error is preventing One Care from performing this action, please restart your computer and try again, if the problem still occurs, contac the help center.
    Wednesday, July 1, 2009 1:16 PM

Answers

All replies

• Sometimes rebooting the PC will resolve this issue. Other times it is a temporary condition that can be resolved by trying again in a day or so.
    Another solution could be to make another PC be a hub in the Circle and then try to remove the desired PC from the Circle from the new Hub.
    If you continue to encounter problems with this, please contact support.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90

-steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Wednesday, July 1, 2009 2:44 PM
  • I am having the same problem tried using another computer as a hub but that did not work what now?
    Wednesday, July 1, 2009 5:24 PM
  • I am having the same problem tried using another computer as a hub but that did not work what now?

If none of the other suggestions helped, please contact support following the instructions linked to above.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Wednesday, July 1, 2009 5:55 PM