CRM 2013 slow performance using Set Regarding, and loading data RRS feed

• Question

• Our production DCRM system has been having serious performance issues for the past several months.  When I use SSIS for data updates, I've been using a 500 record SQL view as a benchmark.  In our production system it takes around 8 minutes for this to process, whereas in our development system it takes around 45 seconds.  Our production system gets very little use - 20 users and most have stopped using it due to the performance problems.

We use Set Regarding in the Outlook client, and this works well until we try to use it on an e-mail that has a fairly large attachment (3+ MB).  At that point it will process for a minute or two before it completes.  Our server guys have watched the server while this is occurring, and cannot find any issues with the server or the network.  I've gone through all the tips I could find on my Bing searches, and don't know where else to look.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Installation is CRM 2013 on-premise, using SQL 2008, Windows Server 2008, Outlook 2010

Wednesday, August 9, 2017 9:01 PM