none
Changes made at home and pushed. Now main form show at home but not work in debug. RRS feed

• Question

• Using VS 2017. Two members:

Me at home and me at work.

Made changes at home, committed the changes and pushed. The changes show up as the new master at the top of the history. Remoted in to work and synced the change. The changes show up in the history at work as well. 

When I run the app at work in debug the main form does not show up.

Any help would be welcome!

Monday, January 22, 2018 1:16 AM

All replies

• Hi Eric Snyder SL,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Based on your description, your issue is related to source control, are you using TFS?

Since the TFS forums have been locked, the discussion for TFS has moved. So, I suggest you could get advice on Stack Overflow and just add a tag with TFS in your thread, then you would get support from TFS members.

Because this forum is discussing Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Judyzh

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 2:59 AM