none
About line spacing in Windows Live Mail 2011

Question

• Dear all,

How can I set line spacing in Windows Live Mail 2011?

I cannot find this option and wonder why MS removed the good option like this.

In case there is no way to set line spacing, please give me the download link for windows mail version 6. I googled it, but found nothing.

Thanks very much.

Monday, August 08, 2011 4:13 AM

Answers

• Windows Live Mail forums are listed at http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=15. I think you are looking for the reading/writing/formatting mail forum.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    • Marked as answer by DoLeVu Thursday, June 07, 2012 2:48 AM
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 7:32 PM

All replies

• Sorry, wrong forum. This forum is for a blogging software.
    For help in using Windows Live Mail, try the Windows Live Mail forum on windowslivehelp.com.

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Monday, August 29, 2011 5:37 AM
  • Sorry, but I've come to windowslivehelp.com and cannot find windows live mail forum, so that I sent the question here.

If anybody know the solutions, please help me.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 3:43 AM
  • Windows Live Mail forums are listed at http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=15. I think you are looking for the reading/writing/formatting mail forum.

Visual C++ MVP
    • Marked as answer by DoLeVu Thursday, June 07, 2012 2:48 AM
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 7:32 PM