Pool Parts RRS feed

  • Question

  • Someone gave me an above ground pool to install in my yard. It is 18'' by 48''. The bottom hardware (the ring that the wall sits in) got all rusted and I am not able to use it anymore. What can I do to substitute?
    • Moved by ashawani_dubeyModerator Monday, June 15, 2009 8:17 AM not related to bookmark (From:Social Bookmarks Discussion Forum)
    Sunday, April 5, 2009 6:11 PM

All replies

  • Hello, 

    Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your question at hand.  Can you provide me a little more detail in regards to the product or technology you are inquiring about?

    Thanks & regards

    Ashawani Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Monday, June 15, 2009 8:16 AM