none
Users filling forum with advertising information RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

Please check this thread the last answer by Herheromon I am sure he is advertising about some tool is you check his threads he is just posting information about same tool all his links points to some forum related to data recovery.

Specifically for question it was about Log file size increasing, how would recovery tool help and why it is required at first place. Sad part is MSFT CSG has marked it as answer which IMO should not have been done. I guess somehow she missed.

I am totally aware that marking thread as abusive gets attention of forum owners and they are deleted but I want to have forum owners look on profile (specifically profile of Herheromon)

His couple of threads have already been deleted.

I have marked his answer as Advertising on this thread as well

Thank you.

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it

My Technet Wiki Article

MVP

Friday, November 7, 2014 3:06 PM

Answers

• It appears the account was banned.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Saturday, November 8, 2014 4:22 PM

All replies

• It appears the account was banned.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Saturday, November 8, 2014 4:22 PM
  • Yes it does seems now he is banned. I had one more doubt, if we see such activity should we report here on this forum or directly mail to fissues. Just want to know what is best I see lot of such users

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it

My Technet Wiki Article

MVP

Saturday, November 8, 2014 6:11 PM
  • The quickest method is to mark the post abusive.

Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Saturday, November 8, 2014 7:46 PM