none
How to purchase Microsoft Exam Voucher RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

How to purchase exam voucher for microsoft exam 70-432. When I tried to register exam through www.2test.com (prometric) at the end it says you must have voucher or 100% promotion. How to purchase voucher, please help.

Thanks

• Moved by Olaf HelperMVP Wednesday, May 15, 2013 4:53 AM Moved from "SQL Database Enigne" for a better response
    Wednesday, May 15, 2013 4:40 AM

Answers

• Normally you don't "purchase" exam vouchers. Vouchers are given to you as a part of some other deal, for instance, some training manuals have an attached voucher for a discount in the price of the exam.

To buy an exam, you go into www.prometric.com/microsoft and follow the directions to sign up. At the end of the process, you are presented with the price of the exam and the payment options. At this point, if you already have a voucher, you enter the code on this screen. If you don't have a voucher, then you provide a credit card number to pay for the exam. And that's it, you don't get to buy the voucher at any time.

A different thing that you can do is to buy a "pack" of exams, or sometimes a second shot when the offer is available. Depending on the type of offer and how it is organized, you may be actually getting one or more vouchers for your money. These offers are linked from the Prometric page.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 6:18 AM
  • I don't know about any specific restrictions that apply to Pakistan, but you can try contacting directly the Regional Registration Center (RRC) for Pakistan, or perhaps the testing center itself. Take a look at the following page, it lists the address and telephone for the RRC, as well as some testing centers:

https://www.prometric.com/en-us/clients/SCHS/documents/RegistrationformSCHSRev160410.pdf

• Marked as answer by DBA_LEARNER Wednesday, May 15, 2013 5:49 PM
    Wednesday, May 15, 2013 4:27 PM

All replies

• Normally you don't "purchase" exam vouchers. Vouchers are given to you as a part of some other deal, for instance, some training manuals have an attached voucher for a discount in the price of the exam.

To buy an exam, you go into www.prometric.com/microsoft and follow the directions to sign up. At the end of the process, you are presented with the price of the exam and the payment options. At this point, if you already have a voucher, you enter the code on this screen. If you don't have a voucher, then you provide a credit card number to pay for the exam. And that's it, you don't get to buy the voucher at any time.

A different thing that you can do is to buy a "pack" of exams, or sometimes a second shot when the offer is available. Depending on the type of offer and how it is organized, you may be actually getting one or more vouchers for your money. These offers are linked from the Prometric page.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 6:18 AM
  • Hi Alberto,

I am using the same site as you mentioned in your link (prometric). When I reached payment optin screen there is message:

Payment Options

You must use a voucher or 100% promo to schedule this exam

There is no credit card option. I selected location: Pakistan. How people living in Pakistan can schedule their exam?

Thanks

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 3:36 PM
  • I don't know about any specific restrictions that apply to Pakistan, but you can try contacting directly the Regional Registration Center (RRC) for Pakistan, or perhaps the testing center itself. Take a look at the following page, it lists the address and telephone for the RRC, as well as some testing centers:

https://www.prometric.com/en-us/clients/SCHS/documents/RegistrationformSCHSRev160410.pdf

• Marked as answer by DBA_LEARNER Wednesday, May 15, 2013 5:49 PM
    Wednesday, May 15, 2013 4:27 PM
  • Thanks for your help.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 5:49 PM
  • Actually, this is not the only way to get a voucher.  There are a few sites you can go to that will give you voucher codes where you pay for the exam at their site, at a reduced cost, and you get, and then enter, this code into the Prometric system that will basically tell it you've paid-in-full when you schedule the test.  Problem is that, if you pay the full $150, you can get a "Second Shot" for free if you fail the test, where you don't get that when you do the voucher.  "Get Certified 4 Less" is one I've used in the U.S., before, and they have an international site:  

Get Certified 4 Less International Site

• Edited by navyjax2 Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:30 PM Clarity
    • Proposed as answer by navyjax2 Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:30 PM
    Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:29 PM
  • hi are u thru with ur exam or still searching for VOCUHER
    Thursday, July 25, 2013 10:24 PM