none
One thread ask that my account be verified

Answers

• Hi,

What happens when you try to post there?

You have more than enough points to be already automatically verified, so if you're getting a verification required error it may have been a temporary fluke.

If you continue to get the verification required error, try posting without including any images/links and see if that works or not.

EDIT: From what I can tell, your reply was eaten by the auto reply spam filter for some reason. You can either try reposting or sending an email in to fissues (at) microsoft [dot] com with a link to the thread in question to have the admins restore the post.

Monday, December 7, 2015 6:25 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What happens when you try to post there?

You have more than enough points to be already automatically verified, so if you're getting a verification required error it may have been a temporary fluke.

If you continue to get the verification required error, try posting without including any images/links and see if that works or not.

EDIT: From what I can tell, your reply was eaten by the auto reply spam filter for some reason. You can either try reposting or sending an email in to fissues (at) microsoft [dot] com with a link to the thread in question to have the admins restore the post.

Monday, December 7, 2015 6:25 PM
  • Any update on this?

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 10:23 PM