none
TFS and VS enterprise 2015 license RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, as a NGO, our organization had purchase Visual Studio Enterprise with MSDN version 2015. Does it come with TFS server license? I am using the same key to activate 2015 TFS but is invalid. From the ISO file that was given to me, there is no TFS server installation so I downloaded from Microsoft official website. As I read from your website, there the VS Enterprise with MSDN should come with 1 license for TFS server? any clarification would be helpful. Thank you.
    Tuesday, February 20, 2018 9:34 AM

All replies

• Hi CL318,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Refer to your description, your issue is about the TFS CAL. Please have a look at this page: https://www.visualstudio.com/tfs/ and chat with sales or directly call sales 1-800-426-9400 for a more professional support, thank you for your understanding.

BTW, refer to this doc and it seems the VS enterprise with MSDN should have a license for TFS server, you check this product key page and sign in with your Microsoft account, see if there lists the valid license or not.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, February 21, 2018 3:36 AM