Undoing fix it changes ?? RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a way to undo the issues fixed by Fix It ?? I accidentally ran the automated fix (rather than the one that lets you choose what to fix) and it has disabled a feature that I would still like to use ...... the RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin.

Any ideas as to how I could undo this action ??

Thank you in advance.

Graham

Thursday, April 22, 2010 6:38 PM

Answers

• Hi Graham

current we do not have undo feature, but could you goto IE's Tools/Option and then Program Tab, and click managed plugin to re-enable "RealPlayer Download and Record "?

thanks

xiaofeng 

• Marked as answer by graham128 Friday, April 23, 2010 9:53 PM
    Thursday, April 22, 2010 11:23 PM

All replies

• Hi Graham

current we do not have undo feature, but could you goto IE's Tools/Option and then Program Tab, and click managed plugin to re-enable "RealPlayer Download and Record "?

thanks

xiaofeng 

• Marked as answer by graham128 Friday, April 23, 2010 9:53 PM
    Thursday, April 22, 2010 11:23 PM
  • Hi xiaofeng

Many thanks for your suggestion, that did the trick.

Graham

Friday, April 23, 2010 9:53 PM
  • the same thing happend to me i accidentally clicked the automatic fix and it removed 2 of the users from my computer..

is there anyway i can restore them?

Please help me!

Cristi

Friday, June 25, 2010 7:40 AM
  • I used Microsoft Fix it in hopes of resolving a problem but it only made it worse. I had ran the automated fix rather than the manual fix and after running it realized that the fix it was for an array of ISA servers. Now my internet is not working at all. The initial problem was that the internet was running extremely slow and I had narrowed the problem down to ISA. We are using SBS 2003 with ISA 2004. Exchange 2003 and a BES.

Any ideas as to how do I undo the fix.     Fix-it 50479/kb839510

Thanks,

Dev

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 9:08 PM