How do I download multiple files from Live Desktop RRS feed

• Question

• I am able to upload from a computer to the live desktop using drag and drop or the "upload file" button, but there doesn't seem to be a way to download multiple files at once.  Drag and drop only works for uploading.  Am I missing something, or is there no way to download multiple files at once?  (without having to install the full mesh software)

Thanks.
    Thursday, December 24, 2009 12:06 AM

Answers

• You're not missing anything. Downloading from the Live Desktop in the browser is a single file affair. To Sync multiple files, install the Live Mesh client and configure it to sync the shared folder on that PC.
    -steve
    ~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Thursday, December 24, 2009 1:38 PM

All replies

• You're not missing anything. Downloading from the Live Desktop in the browser is a single file affair. To Sync multiple files, install the Live Mesh client and configure it to sync the shared folder on that PC.
    -steve
    ~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Thursday, December 24, 2009 1:38 PM
  • Installing the live mesh client is simply not an option when I am using someone else's computer or a public computer.  How do I submit a suggestion to have this feature added?

Thanks,
    - Greg
    Friday, December 25, 2009 12:49 AM
  • Installing the live mesh client is simply not an option when I am using someone else's computer or a public computer.  How do I submit a suggestion to have this feature added?

Thanks,
    - Greg

This thread explains how to submit feedback or vote on feedback someoneelse has already submitted:

Live Mesh Beta: Suggestions - Go cast your vote!

-steve

Saturday, December 26, 2009 11:51 PM