what if you paid out 159.00 to someone... RRS feed

Answers

• Folkart:

We understand the position you're in, but stop detracting from the purpose of the forum. I have already warned you once, you have been reported another time by other users for using vulgar language, and this will be your last warning.

Do not spam-post in the forums and do not use vulgar language.

Again, I have moved your postings into the correct forum (WGA Validation issues) where we can track issues one thing at a time. Please reply there, it will help all users understand the WGA process and any questions they may have as well. I'm sorry for the delay in the order, but the order information must go through several security protocols and clearing houses, as it has much sensitive data (personal data) that we must ensure stays safe. Microsoft's privacy statement can be found here: Http://privacy.microsoft.com

I hope this helps!

-Phil Liu

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 4:10 AM

All replies

• Folkart:

We understand the position you're in, but stop detracting from the purpose of the forum. I have already warned you once, you have been reported another time by other users for using vulgar language, and this will be your last warning.

Do not spam-post in the forums and do not use vulgar language.

Again, I have moved your postings into the correct forum (WGA Validation issues) where we can track issues one thing at a time. Please reply there, it will help all users understand the WGA process and any questions they may have as well. I'm sorry for the delay in the order, but the order information must go through several security protocols and clearing houses, as it has much sensitive data (personal data) that we must ensure stays safe. Microsoft's privacy statement can be found here: Http://privacy.microsoft.com

I hope this helps!

-Phil Liu

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 4:10 AM
  • ok

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 4:16 AM
  • Thanks!
    Tuesday, May 16, 2006 4:21 AM