Home server availability in Asia RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi everyone

greetings from singapore.

Anyone got any news when will home server be launched in Singapore or asia? can i get 1 copy from US and ship it back to singapore to use?

I'm running RC2 now and its starting to prompt me that my evaluation will end next month. I am unable to get any news on the launch of the home server in singapore.

Anyone else from the region having the same problem?

i can't wait to get my copy of the home server here..

Khaiseng

Singapore

Friday, November 16, 2007 1:17 PM

Answers

•  

thanks headrick, i don't think i'll be keen on getting the evaluation dvd, don't think i want to waste time moving from RC2 to Eva to OEM..

i'll try and ask around again.

Sunday, November 18, 2007 2:56 PM

All replies

• anyone knows

Saturday, November 17, 2007 1:52 PM
  • The 120 Eval package is available for ordering from the web for people in Singapore:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/windowshomeserver/countries.mspx

If you want to build your own box, then contact a local system builder and have them order the Windows Home Server software through the regular distribution channels. 

If you want an HP box, it is best to contact the local HP office and find out their plans / availability for your local market.

Saturday, November 17, 2007 4:56 PM
  •  

thanks headrick, i don't think i'll be keen on getting the evaluation dvd, don't think i want to waste time moving from RC2 to Eva to OEM..

i'll try and ask around again.

Sunday, November 18, 2007 2:56 PM