none
Azure Data Factory - Integration Runtime for Linux box RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I wanted to copy data files from Linux machine to Azure Blob Storage. I am using Azure Data Factory for this(as per the requirement). Can somebody plz help me how to install/ from where to get the Integration Runtime to install on that Linux machine.

Thanks

Friday, April 20, 2018 9:48 AM

All replies

• Hello RakeshYadav,

You can use the file upload capabilities of IoT Hub to upload a file from your device to Azure Blob Storage. And then these files could be typically batch processed in the cloud using Azure Data Factory. You can use Java,Python or Node.js to implement that. Java , Python and Node.js are designed to be cross-platform across Windows, Macs and Linux.

Best Regards,

Michael

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 23, 2018 3:15 AM
  • Today the self-hosted Integration Runtime is only supported on Windows machine.  However, what you can do is to run self-hosted Integration Runtime on a separate Windows machine that has network connectivity to the Linux machine where the data files reside.
    Monday, April 23, 2018 8:06 AM