Can MR output to .rdl files? RRS feed

• Question

• I remember hearing at Convergence that MR 2.0 would be able to output to .rdl files (SRS output format) so that financials could be published to SharePoint.  I don't see that feature listed in the feature listing document on PartnerSource.  Has that feature been delayed/tabled? Thanks.
    Friday, March 5, 2010 3:54 PM

Answers

• Management Reporter V1, which was presented at Convergence in 2008, did have RDL output. The functionality was a static RDL file that could not be refreshed and parameters could not be changed. The feedback received at the time was since it was static data, it was not that useful. As a result, the functionality was removed from Management Reporter V2.  We are currently evaluating adding it back with improvements.  At this time I don't have details on functionality or timing of release.

Management Reporter can include images in headers and footers. 

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 5:46 PM

All replies

• I also remember that the previous version of MR could include logos in a report.  I don't see that in the feature document either.  Will this be available?  Unfortunately, I'm not able to log into MR right now to look myself due to some non-MR technical issues.
    Friday, March 5, 2010 4:03 PM
  • Management Reporter V1, which was presented at Convergence in 2008, did have RDL output. The functionality was a static RDL file that could not be refreshed and parameters could not be changed. The feedback received at the time was since it was static data, it was not that useful. As a result, the functionality was removed from Management Reporter V2.  We are currently evaluating adding it back with improvements.  At this time I don't have details on functionality or timing of release.

Management Reporter can include images in headers and footers. 

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 5:46 PM