none
cant sign into my second hotmail account RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have two hotmail accounts ,one for personal use and the other for business emails. The personal one is working fine but the second one seems to have "disappeared" on my laptop. If I type out the email account name it doesn't recognize it either and says account doesn't exist!

Originally when I clicked the hotmail tab on my desktop it would give me the option of either account from which I would choose  and then go to password and then once clicked would take me to that account. Now when I click the tab on the desktop it only gives me one option, the other is nowhere to be seen. 

I have an two apps on my phone, one  that takes me to my personal account and the other that takes me to the business account and from the phone I am able to access my business account no problem and so I know it still exists and is receiving messages.

I tried also to re register my business account on my lapto using the business email address and it then says that it is already registered !

Can someone explain please why this is happening and how I solve it as it is causing me problems communicating with clients.

Thanks

Monday, September 11, 2017 8:44 AM

Answers

• You have asked in the wrong forum. This forum is for questions and discussions about the forum platform itself. I believe you should ask your question in a Microsoft Answers/Community forum dedicated to email programs, including Hotmail, such as this one:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/oemail

Search for similar questions, or click on "Participate" and select "Ask a Question". The Answers/Community forums are on a different platform, so we cannot move this question there. You will need to ask your question again. Sorry.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Monday, September 11, 2017 8:59 AM