Using CRM for Outlook, emails from one user are not send to customers, "this message has not yet been submitted for delivery..." RRS feed

• Question

• Dear,

One of my clients is using CRM for Outlook to send emails to customers. Client is thus not using the Email Router. One user (from ten in total) is not able to send emails succesfully, the status displayed is: this message has not yet been submitted for delivery, more information see help. I checked configurations in the user account and compared them with a user that can successfully send emails, all configs are the same. One of the steps I undertoke was to approve the email of this user again, with no result.

Does somebody have a solution?

Tx

• Edited by Tychoscrm Tuesday, October 9, 2012 10:28 AM
    Tuesday, October 9, 2012 10:25 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This is happening because Outlook is not downloading emails to send them.

Just in case you missed one of these checks:

1. The user has 'Email access type-Outgoing' set to 'Outlook' in the user's properties form

2. The user has the "Allow Microsoft Dynamics CRM to send e-mail using Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook" checked in Options->Email

3. If they don't have above set, they will received  popup dialog "One ore more email messages in Microsoft Dynamics CRM are waiting to be sent. Do you want Microsoft Dynamics CRM to send e-mail through Outlook?" - They need to answer 'Yes' and perhaps check 'Remember my answer'

4. Check that the Outlook is configured to sync with CRM - File-> CRM-> Manage Organizations -> Check there is a green tick next to the Organisation url.

hth,

Scott

Scott Durow
    Read my blog: www.develop1.net/public     Follow Me on Twitter
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Tuesday, October 9, 2012 4:49 PM
    Answerer