Multipoint A/V conference sametime view RRS feed

• Question

• Have the OC the option to view by video more than two participant of the meeting at the same time?

Reggards,

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:24 PM

Answers

• As far as I know, you are just able to view the video of the person who is talking. To view video from more than one person, yo need to either mix the signal locally (that is what Office Round Table does) or use another video conferencing solution.

Regards,
    Cristian Alonso
    Friday, April 20, 2007 3:05 PM

All replies

• As far as I know, you are just able to view the video of the person who is talking. To view video from more than one person, yo need to either mix the signal locally (that is what Office Round Table does) or use another video conferencing solution.

Regards,
    Cristian Alonso
    Friday, April 20, 2007 3:05 PM
  • Have anyone managed to use another video conferencing solution?

I have the LCS2005 working with Polycom MCU, but I can't make it work with OCS2007.

Regards,

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 6:52 PM
  • We've got Multipoint video conference working, and the previous person is correct from what I've seen.  Whoever is talking is the one whose video is seen.  It would be nice if that at least could be controled so that a particular video feed could be selected.  At least it would be nice if the leader could select feeds or even lock out a feed.  Still, it's very cool as is and works well!

Sunday, June 10, 2007 4:19 PM
  • Terry,
    there are two ways of working with Live Meeting. You can select the source video feed to bethe "Active Speaker" or  select specifically the sorce feed you want to see, in the drop down menu of the voice and audio menu. So I guess what you are asking for is already implemented. Smile
    Regards,
    Cristian
    Sunday, June 10, 2007 5:58 PM
  • Thanks Cristian!  My mistake - I was talking about Office Communicator 2007.  I hope to try Live Meeting this week though with our OCS installation.  I'll look for the camera controls when I try it.

Terry

Monday, June 11, 2007 1:01 AM
  •  

hallo! my name is ARTEM, i am from ukraine. can you halp me to find the solution:

sorry for my english!

I need to make some conference over ip, without internet! please halp me with the solution! i have a lan with some hardware, can i used it in a conference without full change! there must be 20-30 users in same time! please write!

you can write me on my email swap1987@mail.ru. if it posible describe all your solution, and if you can make it in picture please!

thanks!!!!!!!! waiting for you answare

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 10:04 AM
  • Have anyone managed to use another video conferencing solution?

I have the LCS2005 working with Polycom MCU, but I can't make it work with OCS2007.

Regards,

I am trying do the same with our MGC100+ unit, did you proceed with your integration plan and made it working  - OCS2007 + MGC unit?

Tx

Tomas
    Saturday, July 4, 2009 4:06 PM