Authenticity IEEE 802.1X checking the certificate precisely of computer RRS feed

• Question

• Is necessary checking authenticity IEEE 802.1X for the wire network with the use of a certificate. As RADIUS of server is used FreeRadius.
    The computer, for which is carried out the checking, he is the member of domain (Samba). Therefore for me is necessary checking the certificate precisely of computer, but not user. I already realized testing on the certificate of computer - checking passes successfully before the introduction of the name of user and password (to the pressure of ctrl+Alt+Del). But after the input of stock-taking data of user computer does not pass checking by 802.1X (this and understandably, since there is no certificate of user).
    I should open this checking of the certificate of user, and check only on the computer.
    Is whether what that solutions as it is possible this to realize, in the list this can be opened?
    The operating system: Windows XP SP3.
    Friday, November 21, 2008 1:58 PM

All replies

• Hi Victor,
    This is the wrong forum for your question.  This forum is for TechNet Website Feedback including Forums, Subscriptions and other TechNet websites.

If you're not sure where to ask your question, please try the Where is the forum for...?' forum'

Thanks,
    Mike
    MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Friday, November 21, 2008 2:32 PM