none
Technet wiki ariticle not showing up in my profile RRS feed

• Question

• I've waited for almost 48 hours.

The below article is not been added to my profile. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/23312.inventory-sql-ssas-ssrs-excel-output-email.aspx

-Prashanth

Monday, March 3, 2014 4:53 PM

Answers

All replies

• Did you get an error saving the article? 

You may also try emailing to fissues at microsoft dot com 

Sometimes when there are problems with the TechNet site the articles are not added to the profile. When this happens, the probability is high that this error will never be corrected.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Monday, March 3, 2014 4:57 PM
  • Yes, I got an error. It took a while when i click save button and then it throw some error.

Do we have an option to delete and re-add that article in this case?

Thanks for helping always:-).

-Prashanth

Monday, March 3, 2014 5:57 PM
  • There is no option to delete and re-create (not under the same title but with a slightly different title you can). If it's important to you to have this article added to your profile, you can add tags 'Candidate for Deletion', 'Duplicate Article' to that article and create a new one. In the original article link to your new article. When the article has these two tags, it will be eventually deleted.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Monday, March 3, 2014 6:09 PM

• Thanks for your insight. Great!!!

-Prashanth

Monday, March 3, 2014 6:35 PM
  • Prashant when you are saving a wiki article and if after first save it gives error please click on save button once more.It will save it.I guess your article was not saved .Can you search on google your article include technet wiki in serach if your article is there you will find it

Please mark this reply as the answer or vote as helpful, as appropriate, to make it useful for other readers

Thursday, March 27, 2014 2:12 PM