To be sure it is from MICROSOFT AWARD TEAM THE PROMOTION DEPARTMENT RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,I received this email on Tue,DEC 15,2015(as per attached below) .now i am waiting for right answer . i want just to Know it is true ? Please answer me as soon as possible.

Microsoft Headquarters
    One Microsoft Way
    Redmond, WA 98052-7329
    United States of America

Assalamualaikum, Winner,

We, the Microsoft Award Promotion are pleased to inform you that your email has been randomly selected as one of the winners of $1,500,000.00 One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars in ongoing Microsoft Annual Award Promotion 2015.

This Award Promotion is done annually to help the poor masses, to assist in community development and to eradicate poverty among citizens.
    (copy of the  mail)

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 3:33 AM

Answers

• So sorry to inform you that the email message you received is bogus and did not come from Microsoft.  Please delete it.  Thank you!

Carey Frisch

Wednesday, December 16, 2015 5:30 AM
  • So sorry to inform you that the email message you received is bogus and did not come from Microsoft.  Please delete it.  Thank you!

Carey Frisch

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 3:33 AM

All replies

Carey Frisch

Wednesday, December 16, 2015 5:30 AM
  • I received an email that win can you tell me if it's true?

2016 MICROSOFT PARTNER OF THE YEAR AWARD
    Barley House, Hard Road
    Sutton, Greater London
    SM1 4TE
    United Kingdom
    Ref Number: YM35447XN
    CONGRATULATION!
    Dear Winner,
    We are pleased to inform you that Microsoft Corporation announced you a winner of GBP1, 000.000.00
    (One million Great British pounds sterling).
    Please note that Microsoft Corporation rolled out £50, 000.000.00 for the 2016 Promotion Anniversary
    Award conducted every year to encourage the use of internet and computers worldwide. All participants
    were randomly selected through Computer balloting System, drawn from a collation of frequent Internet
    users all over the world (America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia) attaching personal
    email addresses to ticket numbers.
    Your email address was attached to ticket number 111-556-998, with serial number I/N-01025, and drew
    the lucky numbers 34-22-62-07-45 which consequently won the mega jackpot amount of GBP1, 000.000.00
    (One million Great British pounds sterling) in the 3rd category. Cash credited to File
    KPC/9030108308/03.
    This is from a total cash prize of Fifty Million British Pounds (£50, 000,000.00) shared among thirty lucky
    international winners in this category.
    To receive your prize money, see processing form below. Kindly fill-in your details and
    forward it to your Claim Agent for immediate remittances:
    CLAIM AGENT
    Name: Prof. Dallas Owen
    Email: postgbp@execs.com
    Phone + 44 745 201 6075
    Due to security measures, you are strongly advised to keep your winning “reference number” confidential
    until your claim is successfully processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem
    fit to claim it. This measure helps us to prevent scam, hoax and double claims.
    Yours Faithfully,
    Dallas Owen
    c/o
    Steven A. Ballmer
    7A0126841888888888
    FONDATION INTERNATIONALE BILLGATES
    DIRECTION DE LA PROMOTION DE L'INTERNET ET DU JEUX DIRECTION DE
    LOTERIE LOTERIE INTERNATIONALE BILL GATES
    FILL THE VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM (All fields are compulsory)
    Section A
    Personal Information
    Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., etc.):
    First name:
    Middle name:
    Last name:
    Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
    Postal Address:
    City/State/Province:
    Section B
    Winning Information
    Reference No.
    Ticket No.
    Serial No.
    Amount won (in word)
    Section C
    Internet
    Email address:
    Mobile No:
    Tel/Fax No:
    Internet connection X Home Work Public
    7A0126841888888888

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 6:13 PM

Carey Frisch

Wednesday, October 19, 2016 3:33 AM