HELP VISTA RRS feed

• Question

• iM GETTING THIS

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE?

The validation service is unable to determine whether this copy of Windows Vista is genuine.

Access to the latest updates, all available features, and product support is reserved for customers running genuine Microsoft software. Until this copy of Windows passes genuine validation, certain features of Windows Vista may be disabled.

Steps You Can Take

Run validation again later

Validate your copy of Windows again later by going to http://www.Microsoft.com/genuine and clicking Validate Windows.

If you are still unable to validate Windows or you need additional help, you can submit a technical support request.

A complimentary copy of the Windows Genuine Advantage Kit for Windows Vista is available for customers who submit a qualifying request. Find out more about this offer.

If you prefer to purchase genuine Microsoft Windows Vista now, go to the Windows Vista site to compare editions and find out how to buy today.

[0xC004C4A5]
    Saturday, August 25, 2007 3:07 PM

Answers

• Nope. We're here. My entire WorldWide team is on this right now.

Saturday, August 25, 2007 5:29 PM

All replies

•  

Yea again, were all getting this
    Saturday, August 25, 2007 3:11 PM
  •  

why dont they restart the server or do something etc
    Saturday, August 25, 2007 3:14 PM
  • The Windows Genuine Advantage team is off for the weekend is what they told me when I called in.

Yea hard to believe a company as large as Microsoft wouldnt have any support on the weekend but thats what they told me.
    Saturday, August 25, 2007 3:43 PM
  • Nope. We're here. My entire WorldWide team is on this right now.

Saturday, August 25, 2007 5:29 PM