none
Restart and nothing RRS feed

• Question

• I have a Toshiba satelite M40 (psm42e)

I want to install windows seven on it, I studdy on this computer and I want to try and help if possible for the new version of Window.

I download and install Windows 7 lastest version on the official site, I destroy the partition of 40GB and I create (automaticaly) two partitions (200GB and nearly 39800GB), I wait uncompress... nearly ten minutes later it restart (it says your computer retart in 15s) and he restart... but he go on the HDD boot and he was Congeal after niearly 20s, then after ten minutes of wait, I restart my computer...

Message at startup I try every possibility but nothing!! only on las good config I can go after and a meessage say "windows ... for a first use" and reboot (BSOD i think)...

If there's a solution to this problem...

Sunday, January 25, 2009 2:13 PM

Answers

• Just so you know, you're in the wrong forum. This is not a product support forum of any kind, not even for the Expression products, but a bug reporting forum for the Expression social forums themselves.

cheers,
    scott

Sunday, January 25, 2009 7:15 PM

All replies

• Just so you know, you're in the wrong forum. This is not a product support forum of any kind, not even for the Expression products, but a bug reporting forum for the Expression social forums themselves.

cheers,
    scott

Sunday, January 25, 2009 7:15 PM
  • scott:

Actually it the bug reporting forum for all the Microsoft forums using the "new" forum interface. But, as you say, it is for the forum interface only, not the products associated with the individual forums.

David Wilkinson | Visual C++ MVP
    Sunday, January 25, 2009 8:09 PM
  • Ah, OK. My only experience with the "new" forum interface has been with the Expression forums. I wasn't aware how extensively this forum interface was used. Unfortunate.

Speaking of this forum interface, I could become the latter-day E. B. Browning, only my poem would begin, "How do I hate thee? Let me count the ways... "

cheers,
    scott
    Give me back my line breaks!
    "Mit der Dummheit kämpfen
    die Götter selbst vergebens."
       -- Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller

Sunday, January 25, 2009 9:14 PM