none
Why there is a delay in points calculations? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi There,

Activity in profiles is very slow. I haven't have any updated since Feb 2010 then suddenly starts from 9th March 2010. Yesterday I replied to many thread and it's not showing in my activity montor. Sometimes points get increased but I can't see the thread I replied in my activities sometimes I can see the thread in my activity but points do not get increase.

Any moderator look into this issue please.

Thank you,

Balwant.
    Failure in Life is failure to try...
    Saturday, March 13, 2010 8:30 AM

Answers

• A couple of things to note: Activities are not a reflection of points. So if activities seem off, that will not impact your points calculation. That being said, both recognition points and activites are currently plagued by a similar back end issue regarding our notification services processing the queues. So recognition points and activities will likely lag for around 3-4 hours, especially during peak load times. We have an update going out this week 3/18 that hope will address the latency and reliability of both the activites and points calculations. Stay tuned!
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Sunday, March 14, 2010 5:18 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi,

Minute ago I replied the thread, I can see the thread in my activity monitor but Points are still the same.

Failure in Life is failure to try...
    Saturday, March 13, 2010 9:05 AM
  • A couple of things to note: Activities are not a reflection of points. So if activities seem off, that will not impact your points calculation. That being said, both recognition points and activites are currently plagued by a similar back end issue regarding our notification services processing the queues. So recognition points and activities will likely lag for around 3-4 hours, especially during peak load times. We have an update going out this week 3/18 that hope will address the latency and reliability of both the activites and points calculations. Stay tuned!
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Sunday, March 14, 2010 5:18 AM
    Answerer