Purchase Product Key for Win 7 Pro 64 bit RRS feed

• Question

• I have scoured through microsoft.com to find how I may purchase an additional key for my new PC build.  I have the retail disks, so I just need a key.  Thanks for your help.
    Monday, September 13, 2010 2:35 AM

Answers

• "Ed_G_Florida" wrote in message news:9428d2a1-7e59-4aab-8f7c-fb9108189f66...
    I have scoured through microsoft.com to find how I may purchase an additional key for my new PC build.  I have the retail disks, so I just need a key.  Thanks for your help.

Go to the MS Store - buy the download version.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Monday, September 13, 2010 7:18 AM
  • http://store.microsoft.com/home.aspx here is the store site address.  Please be advised that this is the US store only.  Meaning that if you do not have a continental US billing and shipping address they will not be able to take your order.  However, in the bottom right hand side of the page, you can select a country that is closest to you to place the order. 

Tuesday, October 5, 2010 8:02 PM

All replies

• "Ed_G_Florida" wrote in message news:9428d2a1-7e59-4aab-8f7c-fb9108189f66...
    I have scoured through microsoft.com to find how I may purchase an additional key for my new PC build.  I have the retail disks, so I just need a key.  Thanks for your help.

Go to the MS Store - buy the download version.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Monday, September 13, 2010 7:18 AM
  • http://store.microsoft.com/home.aspx here is the store site address.  Please be advised that this is the US store only.  Meaning that if you do not have a continental US billing and shipping address they will not be able to take your order.  However, in the bottom right hand side of the page, you can select a country that is closest to you to place the order. 

Tuesday, October 5, 2010 8:02 PM