none
The biggest problem of this forum, 1Million Dolar Award RRS feed

• Question

• the biggest problem of this forums is there isnt enough MODARATORS,

I checked today and more then half of my answers didn't makred as answer yet,

""some people"" who have a "fantastic" points gets very easyly and fast points and also they are the MODARATOR so they are able to mark their own answer,

this things realy booring me,

Please mark this post as answer if it solved your problem. Happy Programming! 
    Friday, July 29, 2011 2:16 PM

Answers

All replies

• Moderators don't get points for marking their own answers. Which forums did you post your questions to?
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Friday, July 29, 2011 3:44 PM
    Answerer
  • Brent,

I think we have same problem in Transact-SQL forum. I personally have lots of questions for that past week or two not being marked.

I am not talking that my anwers not being marked as correct, some other guys were better but not being marked as well.

Best Wishes, Arbi --- MCC 2011; Please vote if you find this posting was helpful or Mark it as answered.
    Saturday, July 30, 2011 12:30 AM
  • If I can get urls I can pass them along to the forum owners. I would also suggest asking questions like this in the forums you are having the problems in.
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Saturday, July 30, 2011 1:40 AM
    Answerer
  • I think in Transact SQL forum and in many other SQL related forums the moderators are very good and mark the responses that OP abandoned after about a week.
    For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog
    Sunday, July 31, 2011 5:53 AM
  • the biggest problem of this forums is there isnt enough MODARATORS,

I checked today and more then half of my answers didn't makred as answer yet,

""some people"" who have a "fantastic" points gets very easyly and fast points and also they are the MODARATOR so they are able to mark their own answer,

this things realy booring me,

Please mark this post as answer if it solved your problem. Happy Programming! 

One way to work on this is to ask the Moderators to join in specific forums. We also have a feature request that you get an offer to become a mentor when you unlock a specific number of Recognition Points and Achievement Medals for that forum.
    Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Friday, October 14, 2011 11:59 PM
    Owner
  • We also created this thread to share thread URLs where no one is responding to our answers:

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/Profile/thread/7cdc3396-a705-4186-837f-a8a6e195b726

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Saturday, October 15, 2011 12:03 AM
    Owner
  • I believe it's fair proposition.
    For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog
    Sunday, October 16, 2011 1:53 AM