Live Onecare Trial problems RRS feed

• Question

• I just downloaded the free 90 day trial of windows live onecare yesterday, and it says today that my trial has expired. Any ideas why it has done this and is there any way to fix it so I can get the remaining 89 days of the trial that I downloaded??
    Monday, October 26, 2009 11:25 PM

Answers

All replies

• The trial period has been reduced to one day but the One Care website may not have been updated yet to reflect this change. See this post - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/0000c782-ed1b-4ed3-8afb-87989bb9638c
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Monday, October 26, 2009 11:47 PM
  • I just downloaded the free 90 day trial of windows live onecare yesterday, and it says today that my trial has expired. Any ideas why it has done this and is there any way to fix it so I can get the remaining 89 days of the trial that I downloaded??

If you arrived at the OneCare download via a link on a Microsoft site that indicated that it was a 90 day free trial, can you provide a link to that? The OneCare site clearly notes that OneCare is no longer available for a trial or subscriptions.

-steve
    ~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Tuesday, October 27, 2009 12:29 PM