I clicked on inline translation now my Facebook page is in Arabic RRS feed

• Question

• I speak English. My Facebook page is now in Arabic. I was trying to translate my Friends post. (By the way all translations I have seen so far are so wrong) Please I just want my page, posts, games and Friends back to English.  Please help.
    Wednesday, November 26, 2014 9:15 AM

Answers

• Hi Dawg,

to change the language in Facebook:

- Click the down arrow in the menu bar.

- Choose "Settings" - the fourth menu item from the bottom.

- Choose "Language" - the second item from the bottom

- Select the language of your choice, for instance English (US).

- Press the blue button to save your changes.

In order to translate an individual post, just click the "See translation" link below the post. No other action necessary.

Chris Wendt
    Microsoft Translator

Thursday, November 27, 2014 8:20 PM

All replies

• Hi Dawg,

to change the language in Facebook:

- Click the down arrow in the menu bar.

- Choose "Settings" - the fourth menu item from the bottom.

- Choose "Language" - the second item from the bottom

- Select the language of your choice, for instance English (US).

- Press the blue button to save your changes.

In order to translate an individual post, just click the "See translation" link below the post. No other action necessary.

Chris Wendt
    Microsoft Translator

Thursday, November 27, 2014 8:20 PM
  • Hi Chris-

I wish to thank you for helping me with the fix for my Facebook account. It was very kind of you to help me. I speak to a lot of people from all over the world. While most of our conversations deal with helping to improve the treatment of animals worldwide some of my Friends are in areas that are at war constantly. I worry about what is happening to the women and children who are in danger every day. I also have a special Friend who has been fighting to stabilize his government and bring some form of Democracy to his country. While all of my Friends speak English some posts are in Arabic and that is how I ran into this problem.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and wish You, your family and friends good health, happiness, and Peace in the coming year. Thank you again.

Sincerely,

Jill Campoy

dawgsncats

Monday, December 1, 2014 7:57 PM
  • Hi Jill,

thank you so much for the wishes. All the best to you and your friends as well.

Chris Wendt
    Microsoft Translator

Friday, December 5, 2014 3:01 PM