onSave Event gives error "the requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient permissions to view it" RRS feed

• Question

• I've two Custom Entities :

• VL
  • VL_Prods
  •  VL is parent for VL_Prods...Initially VL and VL_Prods both were working fine. But now whenever i try to create a record of VL_prods, i get following error:

"the requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient permissions to view it"

I've removed all custom JavaScript, Plugins, Relationships, Attributes from VL_Prods and currently it has just 2 attributes i.e. new_name and owner....Even then I get the same error on clicking Save Button.

I deleted the entity VL_Prods and recreated it with the same name, and yet the same error...

I created a new entity VL_Prods2, and it worked fine even with relationships and everthing.

I've upto Rollup 6 installed on my server, but even then i am getting this error :( ... Why is it showing such behavior for this perticular named entity : "VL_Prods" ??????? Any help????

Sohaib Ahmad [Business Management Solution Professional] http://www.solutiontalk.blogspot.com
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 4:26 PM

Answers

• Try downloading the CRM Diag Tool and turn Dev errors on.  See if you get a more descriptive message. 
    Best Regards, Donna
    • Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Thursday, April 15, 2010 3:42 PM
    Friday, December 4, 2009 1:22 PM

All replies